The topic of this year’s ISSC is: “The Materials of our Future”, primarily from the angle of chemistry with a bit of the technical sciences.
While it is impossible to say for sure what the future will bring, we will try to guess it anyways. The academic program for the week will consist of the following parts:
- Lectures: You will get the chance to hear about what materials will be used in the future, according to the beliefs of some researchers.
- Laboratory work: You will get the chance to work in the laboratory, and make some materials using interesting methods.
- Workshops: We will use some time to discuss whether we see a future for the materials that are used today. This will be done on a case-by-case basis.
- A small project & Presentation: During the week you will be divided into groups, to make presentation about your chosen material.
- Company visit: We are going to visit a company that works with a widely used material, which could easily be used in the future as well.
Denne side er sidst opdateret d. 8. februar 2019 af JOBA